Essay: Answer each prompt using at least 400 words.
- Is social class really an invisible difference or are there ways that people often deduce other’s social class origins? What can be the effect of this in job interviews, work-related social situations, etc.?
- In your own success in achieving a college education, consider the following four factors:
- a) your parent’s attitude toward education,
- b) your parent’s financial resources,
- c) the quality of your elementary and secondary schools, and
- d) your own hard work and determination.
First, rank these factors in terms of importance. Then, choose any three combinations of two factors listed in question 1 (for example, school quality and student work ethic) and explain why they are likely to be correlated.
- Using the Religious Diversity Checklist, conduct an audit of an organization to which you have belonged. Once you answer the questions, analyze the answers and generalize from them to offer the organization advice on its treatment of religion in the workplace. How would you rate the organization on its performance on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being excellent)?
- Watch the videos listed below and write a reaction on how you would help understand the communication of a new foreign worker at your company (The Widget Company):
- 1600-1750 words (5-7 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- Reference any outside content. Include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
- save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type
- File name:
- name your saved file according to your last name, first initial and the week (for example, “jonesb.week1”)
- submit your assignment to the Drop Box
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!