Mrs. V is a 47 year old white female who noted a lump near the lower, outer edge of her right breast. After undergoing work up, Mrs. V. was diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent a right mastectomy without surgical reconstruction.
The pathology report relative to the patient’s tumor revealed the tumor was estrogen receptor positive.
- What chemotherapeutic agent would be anticipated for this patient’s treatment plan? Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Discuss the mechanism of action for the anticipated chemotherapeutic agent. Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Discuss what the anticipated side effects of the chemotherapeutic agent are. Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Anticipating the potential side effects of the treatment plan, what are the key elements to include in the patient education plan? Support your discussion with a reference from a scholarly source.
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to the Submit Assignments/Assessments area:
- Case Study: Breast Cancer
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hoursIf yes Order Similar Paper
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!