This is an individual assignment. Using your group’s assigned case study, create a PICO question using the PICO template.* Using the PICO format leads to effective searches and best available evidence pertaining to interventions’ effectiveness. Conduct a literature search for best available evidence supporting best practices. The Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) Library of Systematic Reviews is one of several databases you may search. Refer to Search Resources: Weblinks to Resources for Search and Appraisal* for search assistance and instruction. The documentExample of a Search Table* shows one way to organize your search process. Appraise the evidence using a critical appraisal tool (e.g., AGREE II,* CASP,* JBI*).
These are components that must completed as part of your final QI Report of Project. Together, these EBP tasks directly relate to course objective “integrate best current evidence with clinical expertise and patient/family preferences and values for delivery of optimal health care.”
*item found in QI Project Resources
You should include the following:
- What is your PICO question? Post completed PICO template and question
- Summarize your search strategy
- Indicate the tool you selected to use for critical appraisal and rationale for selection (Note: You will likely identify and appraise several items to determine the “best available evidence” to include in final report. In this discussion post, you are required to post only one appraised item)
- Post completed appraisal/checklist; this should include appraisal criteria and how you applied the appraisal process to your selected resource
- Include any questions you have and/or challenges encountered
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!