Written Assignment Requirements:
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double Space
- All margins must be one inch each
A nursing home has decided to conduct a short survey to assess whether the family members who are responsible for an elderly resident are satisfied with the care being given. A portion of the survey is listed below.
1. How often do you visit your relative?
□ Daily □ 3 to 4 times a week □ 2 to 3 times a week □ Less than once a week
2. Please rate each aspect of care:
3. Do you like our newsletters and phone call updates? □ Yes □ No
4. Why do you think we are the best nursing home in the area? ____________________________.
5. Please tell us your age: □ Under 25 □ 51 to 65 □ 26 to 35 □ Over 65 □ 35 to 50
Please critique this survey. Pay attention to the wording of the questions, the given choices for responding, the scale etc. Explain what you think is right or wrong with each question. Your critique must be at least one page and include references to concepts from your studies of Chapter 5.
Module 4 Discussion – Developing Customer Loyalty Question 1
No unread replies.No replies.
Most medical groups have historically relied on a primary care physician practices for referrals. At a recent society meeting, the senior partner returned with a renewed perspective in terms of looking at the customer base of referrers. “We need to develop relationships with these practices rather than view them as individual transactions when they send us a patient.” How might this perspective shift the strategy of the group?
Module 4 Discussion – Product Strategy Question 2
Discuss the five  I’s of service.
Module 4 Discussion – Product Strategy Question 3
Discuss the four  stages of the product life cycle