Three pages (Times New Roman, 12 point, single spaced)
this document will be processed by turnitin. com to detect possible plagiarism and review originality.
One of the criteria applied for grading the quality and originality of written case analysis
is as follows:
1. Evidence of ability to size-up the organization’s situation and to identify key problems/issues.
2. Use of appropriate analytical techniques, sound logic, and well-supported arguments in evaluating the organization’s present condition and future prospects.
3. Evidence of ability to formulate realistic and workable recommendations for action.
4. Thoroughness — both (a) scope and coverage and (b) depth of analysis.
5. Evidence of ability to use good communication skills.
6. Evidence of adequate preparation, pride of workmanship, and display of professional attitude and approach.