Select a health care organization in your community to conduct an interview with an appropriate risk management employee. The organization can be your current employer, or a different health care facility in your community. Acute care, urgent care, large multi-provider private medical clinics, assisted living facilities, and community/public health clinical facilities are all ideal options to complete the requirements of this assignment. Make sure to select an individual who can provide sufficient information regarding how that organization manages risk within its facility to answer the questions below.
In your interview, address the following:
- Identification of the challenges the organization faces in controlling infectious diseases.
- Risk management strategies used in the organization’s infection control program, along with specific examples.
- How the facility’s educational risk management program addresses key professional issues, such as prevention of negligence, malpractice litigation, and vicarious liability.
- Policies the facility has implemented that address managing emergency triage in high-risk areas of health care service delivery.
- Strategies the facility utilizes to monitor and maintain its risk management program.
Post-interview, compose a 750-1,000 word summary analysis of the interview to include the questions above as well as the following elements:
- A brief assessment of the organization’s risk management program, including what works well and what could work better (the pros and cons).
- Action steps you would take to improve the program. Select one area and provide your rationale and possible steps required to implement your suggestion.
"Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
Get any topic done in as little as 6 hours
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!