IT IS DUE WITHIN 6 HOURS
6 hours only so make sure that you can do it otherwise do not bid in this
The goal of response writing is not to write a summary of the articles or use “filler” like a research paper. Responses are straight to the point. You will very briefly discuss the content of the articles before moving on to make a clear, well-reasoned argument/thesis that directly answers the response question. Be sure to include your argument/thesis in the first paragraph so that you can move on to support your argument. Your response question is found on your syllabus: “How does the UN report on Guatemala’s conflict help us understand the type of “silence” Wilkinson encountered in Guatemala?”
Follow Guidelines to Avoid Losing Points
- Referring to your syllabus, you’ll see that we use two readings to write this response (Wilkinson and the UN Report on Guatemala). And of course, you’ll use the lectures posted. both are in the attachment
- Write 600-700 words (no less than 600, no more than 700)
- Font guidelines: Use “Avenir” on a Mac and “Calibri” on Word (these are easy to read)
- No title is necessary. Use a simple heading- first and last name only on one line & the response # being written: John Smith: Response #1
- At the very end of your paper, include a word count: Example (“Word Count: 695”)
- No references are needed- we are all using the same readings.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!