One of the ways that you will likely use this information in your future career and life is to analyze and examine experimental research.
In this assignment, you will locate two journal articles that use the experimental method and are connected to the topic of your final project. The articles should not be correlational studies or review articles; you should only find articles that use the experimental method for this assignment. Also, these articles should not have been used in other assignments related to the final project. Next, you will provide a brief answer to each of the following questions for each of the articles.
1. How were the participants selected? Were the participants representative of the larger population?
2. How were the participants assigned to groups? Did the groups start out the same? Was there any bias in how the participants were assigned to groups?
3. What did the researchers do to ensure the experimental procedures were equal across the groups? If they did not ensure the procedures were equal, what should the researchers have done? Did the researchers follow APA ethical guidelines in conducting the research?
4. What were the independent and dependent variables of the experiment?
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
5. What was the outcome of the experiment?
6. How can you use the results of the research in your final paper?
For additional details, please refer to the Worksheet Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!