DPI Project Proposal Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Project
Chapter 1 of the DPI Project is entitled “Introduction to the Project” and includes background and other essential information regarding the overall DPI Project design and components.
General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
•Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” located in the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
•Access The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials: A New Model for Advanced Practice Nursing textbook from DNP-801. The direct link is: http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/jones-and-bartlett/2013/the-doctor-of-nursing-practice-essentials_ebook_2e.php
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
•You may also find it helpful to access the The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials: A New Model for Advanced Practice Nursing textbook from DNP-801, which you have been using throughout the program. Chapter 10 of this textbook provides an excellent template for a DNP-focused scholarly project.
•Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
•This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
•You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Directions: Use the “DPI Proposal Template” to help you develop a draft of the Introduction (Chapter 1) of your DPI Project Proposal. Keep in mind this is an outline and formatting structure; it may be of use to you, but recall that each project will vary in nature and scope, so adaptations to this format may be required.
Sections in Chapter 1 include:
1. Introduction 2.Background of the Project
3. Problem Statement
4. Purpose of the Project 5.Clinical Question(s) 6.Advancing Scientific Knowledge
7. Significance of the Project
8. Rationale for Methodology
9. Nature of the Project Design
10. Definition of Terms
11. Assumptions, Limitations, Delimitations
12. Summary and Organization of the Remainder of the Project Much of this information can be gleaned from your DPI Prospectus, but you will find that new as well as expanded content in specific areas will be required, depending on the nature of your proposed DPI Project.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!