Topic: Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper
In this assignment, learners are required to construct a reflective analysis incorporating a personal nursing philosophy which will directly relate to the case report assignment due in Topic 7. As such, learners are encouraged to review the case report assignment requirements in Topic 7 to ensure that the Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper will provide the foundational support necessary to complete the Topic 7 assignment successfully. The Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper may be written in first-person language as appropriate to express personal perspectives, but must otherwise adhere to the guidelines below.Get Your Custom Essay Written From ScratchHello Students, Our team can help you complete your assignments and reduce the stress of studying. We here provide you a highly qualified team who can help you in many works like thesis,reports,assignments,online exams and many more. Our team is available to help you 24x7 worldwide. We work around the clock to ensure students get high quality work at affordable rates and are on time. To ensure that the work is authentic, we offer plagiarism-free work.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Compose a 1,000-1,250 word reflective analysis incorporating your personal philosophy of nursing including the following core elements:
1. What is your central belief about the individual person?
2. How does your personal worldview influence your approach to patients?
3. What constitutes the environment?
4. How do the individual and the environment interact?
5. What is your view of health?
6. How does illness relate to health?
7. What is the central reason for the existence of nursing?
1. Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice: chapters 1-3.
a. URL: http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/jones-and-bartlett/2013/philosophies-and-theories-for-advanced-nursing-practice-butts-philosophies-and-theories-for-advanced-nursing-practice_ebook_2e.php
2. From Carper’s Patterns of Knowing to Ways of Being: An Ontological Philosophical Shift in Nursing
a. Silva, M.C., Sorrell, J.M., & Sorrell, C.D (1995). From Carper’s patterns of knowing to ways of being: An ontological philosophical shift in nursing. Advances in Nursing Science, 18(1), 1-13.
3. The Importance of Theories in Health Care
a. Alderson, P. (1998). The importance of theories in health care. British Medical Journal, 317(7164), 1007-1010.
4. Towards a Philosophic Theory of Nursing
a. Kikuchi, J. (2004). “Towards a philosophic theory of nursing. Nursing Philosophy, 5(1), 79-83.
5. Nursing Theories and Worldviews
a. Huch, M. H. (2001). Nursing theories and worldviews. Nursing Science Quarterly, 14(2), 164-168.
6. Nursing Knowledge and the Problem of Worldviews
a. Kikuchi, J. (2003). Nursing knowledge and the problem of worldviews. Research and Theory for Nursing Practice: An International Journal, 17(1), 7-17.
7. Foundations of Christian Thought: Faith, Learning, and the Christian Worldview: Introduction and chapters 1 and 2.
8. Building Bridges from Theory to Practice: Nursing Theory for Clinical Nurses
a. Jacobson, S. (2017). Building Bridges from Theory to Practice: Nursing Theory for Clinical Nurses. Med-Surg Matters, 26(3), 1-15.
Domyassignment24x7 exists to ease challenging concepts for students. Any paper from our distinguished tutors should only be used for academic referencing and learning purposes none of them should be submitted as they are.
+1 (602) 857-3956