For this assignment, you are to address the question(s) that follow and submit your response as per the guidelines stated in the syllabus. Please submit your document as a “.doc” or “.docx” file using the “Assignments” tab of the web course. Do not submit your response in the “Discussions” section of the course.
Discussion Question #1: Using epidemiological measures, prioritize what population subgroups should be targeted in a screening program for the following health conditions: oropharyngeal cancer, testicular cancer, and skin cancer (all types).What challenges do you foresee to the effectiveness of the screening programs in the subpopulations you have identified?What might be some of the barriers to participation in the screening programs and how might these barriers be addressed?Discussion Question Guidelines
• Your response to the discussion question must be of sufficient length to permit the instructor to assess your understanding of the subject matter. I would suggest a discussion posting of no less than 450 words. This assignment should include cited works as indicated with a list of references at the conclusion of the document.
• Please single-space your discussion.
• Do not attach a cover sheet/title page with your posting.
• Please make sure your response relates to the relevant concepts explored in the question and that all components of the discussion question are addressed.
• Discussions posted after the due date will not be graded.
• You must submit your response to the discussion question as a word document posted in the “Assignments” section of the web course. Use only .doc or .docx files; any files that cannot be opened will be returned to the student and the delay may result in a “missed” or “late” status for that assignment.
• Please remember to put your name on all documents submitted.
• A rubric will be posted to guide your responses to the discussion questions.
Attached are the powerpoints and the article from the module in the class