- -Explain the challenges faced by the client(s)—for example, drug addiction, lack of basic needs, victim of abuse, new school environment, etc.
- -Analyze how the social environment affects the client.
- -Identify which human behavior or social theories may guide your practice with this individual and explain how these theories inform your assessment.
- -Explain how you would use this assessment to develop mutually agreed-upon goals to be met in order to address the presenting issue and challenges face by the client.
- -Explain how you would use the identified strengths of the client(s) in a treatment plan.
- -Explain how you would use evidence-based practice when working with this client and recommend specific intervention strategies (skills, knowledge, etc.) to address the presenting issue.
- -Analyze the ethical issues present in the case. Explain how will you address them.
- -Describe the issues will you need to address around cultural competence.
Please use only my references
Case Study: Eboni Logan (attached below for your use).
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quizGet Started
Zastrow, C. H., & Kirst-Ashman, K. K. (2013). Understanding human behavior and the social environment (9th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole.
Melchert, T. P. (2015). Treatment. In Biopsychosocial practice: A science-based framework for behavioral health (pp. 211-233). Washington, District of Columbia: American Psychological Association.
Stuck with a Question?
Get it solved from our top experts within 8 hrs!Ask Your Question Now!