1. Design a fictitious experiment based on the choosing of a hypothesis.a. People in noisy environments are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure, anxiety, and feelings of helplessness.
2. In your paper be sure to specify the following components of your research: Hypothesis, independent variable(s), dependent variable(s).
3. Number or bullet your answers as follows
- Independent Variable-
- Dependant Variable-
- Experiment design – is (correlational, descriptive study, or experimental design)
- Number of participants –
- Sample questions –
- Results –
4. Write your experiment as a correlational, experimental or descriptive study on a Word document.
- Make up the number of participants in the study
- Create sample questions to be asked
- Based on the results (your own made up findings) write your conclusion and determine whether or not you have proven the hypothesis you selected
Your task for this assignment is to participate in an online research study as a participant. These are actual studies so please approach this task in a serious manner and answer as truthfully/carefully as you can
1)What is the name of the study?
- Describe the steps taken to protect your rights as a research participant.
- Did you feel that your rights were protected and that you were treated with proper respect? Why/why not (what did they do – or should have done?)
- What type of study was it (experimental, correlational)? How do you know?
- What is your impression of the study? (This can include what you see as strengths/weaknesses; whether the way the study was done (online v. in-person) affected how you acted or answered; what impressed you most about the experience).